Saturday, November 10, 2012

The SHOW in pictures

Finally I am posting some of the pictures of our guild's biennial show. We had over two hundred entries plus hand made dolls that were fantastic as well   sorry I didn't take more pics.
ENJOY


Above are some of the fantastic quilts shown by our Featured Quilter.  They represent only a few of those she has made.  Her son brought everything in for her and was there the entire show to set up, help out and take down.  Her daughter and SIL were there for both show days and entertained us all with live music.  What a treat from such a talented family.


this one is mine   hand applique machine quilted by me  I used both my long arm and my stationary machine for the quilting

this is mine too  an original design  it also took third in it's category  some how I can't find the pic I took of it  hanging with it's ribbon

piecing and applique 

I'm not sure you can see but these are all YO YOs!!

this is mine too  I was surprised to receive a vendor's choice award

Piecing and applique together   beautiful

check out the inner borders

BEST OF SHOW  and it's maker   BEAUTIFUL WORK

scrappy hearts  nice


look at the quilting   wow

One of my best quilting buddies did this one

love the colors in this group quilt
     I wish the colors were more true they do look better before they are uploaded.
   
      Still playing catch up I hope to post about our mini New Hampshire Retreat in the near future.
Until then...

Sew On and
See the POSITIVE in everything

1 comment:

  1. Really nice and congratulations on your win. I really would have liked to have been there myself. I'd love to hear more about your long arm set up, which one you have. I'm researching to get one myself one day.

    ReplyDelete