Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Initiation

I was recently informed that I am a no reply blogger   Well.....  not only that but I really am a nonblogger blogger.  I had set up the "blog" in order to respond to others blogs.
Soooo I have decided to jump in and try this blogging thing from another prospective.

I am a retired Family Nurse Practitioner, a daughter, a sister and aunt, a wife for 45yrs (oh my that really dates me doesn't it?), a mother (DD and DS), and Nana to two perfect (not angelic) young girls and soon to arrive baby boy!

 I love to quilt. It feeds my need for creativity and productivity and surrounds my life with color.  I make most of my quilts for others. As a self professed introvert it's one of the ways I share my love.

I intend this to be an exercise in journal writing and self proclamation.

No comments:

Post a Comment