Monday, November 4, 2013

I'MMMMMM BAAACKKKKK!!

Wow I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted!!??  Life gets in the way of some things.

      2 seasons have come and gone. 
Since my last post I've been to DC with hubby and my Mom to introduce her to Jack
Jack and great Grammie

Then on to Florida with Mom to spend some time with her in her condo. She only goes now when someone can go with her.  Such a shame she can't spend more time there.
Sunrise from the balcony


On to CA to see the grand girls. No pictures here. DD fell and had a serious sprain so Nana (me) took over household duties as D Son-in-Law was out of the country on business.  Phew!!

    That took up all of April and into May.  Finally home for a while !

    I was able to finish the back of my LARGEST quilt and get it ready for quilting on Stella my gammill before leaving again for DC and yet another family move for DS. This time to a house of their own. CONGRATULATIONS!  
 
Here is the top 

     Okay....now it's back to CA for my nephew's wedding. We all nearly froze in Golden Gate Park  but it WAS BEAUTIFUL !

So that brings us through the first half of my absence.  Next time I'll bring you up to date.

Sew on
    & 
See the positive in everything!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment